Monday, August 02, 2004

Daggumit!!! Kate snuck money into my back pocket for gas! I discovered it a little while ago. I even remember when she did it. It had to be when we were at the pump of the Shell station trying to get it to turn on. At the time I thought she was just groping me....which she might have been doing also....but anyway. She will not get away with this!! Nobody trumps me in this kind of war. Hmm now to go plot my revenge of niceness!! And I have plenty of time to do it too. The only class tonight was canceled(and when I say canceled I mean nobody showed up). Even though they didn't tell us it was I can still leave work before 10. I haven't decided yet what I'm going to do. I might go check out the My Fair Lady rehearsal and see if there is anybody I know still doing the shows. Or I might go see Bourne Supremacy because it doesn't look like any of my friends want to see it with me. But I could technically hit that after work some time this week. At some point I'll probably end up over at JJ&A's to drop off eggs, cucumbers and phone. Tomorrow Nancy gets back, that should be fun. I think I have gotten to used to the quiet. In a sort of weird note about phones, all of the sudden I can get plenty of cell phone signal at my desk. It'll probably drop every call I try to take but who knows. Good thing I didn' buy that cell phone signal enhancer, signal everywhere has gotten better. Maybe Verizon is putting up new towers or something. That's all for now, I'm off to do some plotting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home