Wednesday, August 04, 2004

I had a nightmare last night. That in itself is odd because normally I can't even remember my dreams. And last night I remembered two of them. The first one I dreamed was that it was Friday night again. And I came in to the back bedroom, after talking with Sarah, to hear Kate tell me to sleep on the bottom bunk. The dream continued until Kate said it was ok, then it started over again from when I walked in. I don't know how many times I dreamed this but it was horrible each time. I finally managed to wake up. I hope I never cause her pain like that again. And I will never forget the biterness in her voice that night. It makes me shudder every time. But the next dream I had was better. I dreamed we were at Kings Dominion and she was showing me how to rollerblade. And I kept crashing into stuff. Speaking of that I'm going to go up there to KD with her this weekend. And I'll probably end up spending the night but I'm not sure.
We had another drama workshop today. It went really well, I'm running out of things to do with the younger kids though. The older ones I worked on status exercises and they seemed to get it. I found out that they want me to keep doing these things once a month. I don't know if I want to do that or not. I don't like working with the younger kids because I really have nothing for them to do. And the older ones are pushing it. I want a group that thinks like me and I can lead instead of push. That might not make sense to anyone, but it makes sense in my head.
I found this site today. It kinda hurt my head a little. OK actually it hurt a lot. Check it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home