Monday, January 03, 2005

I am crazy!

I am crazy, I must be. After a great weekend in Maryland with my friends I'm getting ready to go to Richmond to watch a football game. Well that and soak in the hottub if it's open. I don't have time to run down the party at this point because very soon I will be leaving work to go to Ox's to watch the Sugar Bowl.

I was going to grab some stuff and pretend it was packed and take it to Ox's. But I was so tired that I crashed last night instead of packing. So instead I will be going up tonight watching the game and coming back straight to work tomorrow. I am planning on leaving fairly soon so I can miss traffic.

There is a lot to tell about the party. There was Audrey the girl that is practically living with Troy and Sarah. David's meltdown. Dancing with drunk people. Fencing in the road, and lots and lots of driving.

I'll post a review of the game and talk about the party tomorrow when I get back to the office.
Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home