Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Yuck that is disgusting!! Nancy got one of the new wrap things from McDorkalds. And she's stuffing it in her mouth like the world is ending. Yuck!! Anyway I should update you about the weekend. It was a great time, if laid back a little. And I don't mind laid back at all. Kate and I went to Kings Dominion on Saturday which was really cool. We rode the roller coasters(lines were a bitch lol), my favorite is still the flight of fear, but the line was really really long for it. That night we were both kind of tire, I never felt really woken up and driving kinda takes it out of me a little bit. On Sunday we went to a Watermelon Festival in downtown Richmond. It was nice I guess, it was a lot like steppin out except a lot bigger. And I was kind of festivaled out a little I guess. It wasn't bad but it was hot and I got bored which drained me towards the evening. I hope Kate and her Mom didn't think I was angry at them or anything. I was just tired and lethargic. The trip home was ok, and nice and relaxing cap to a cool weekend. But just like ever Monday after I see Kate for a weekend I missed her a lot. I was kind of rudely woken up on Monday too. About 8:30 Michael ran up the stairs(about three feet from my head) yelling "MOM! MOM! MOM!" I groaned, it was to early to be awake. Then "My hamster had babies!!" Even bigger groan! Now everyone came pounding down the stairs to see them and talk about them and discuss them. Needless to say I couldn't get back to sleep. And it was the kind of thing that I never felt like I was fully awake. So I felt really bored and useless all day, not really bad but not good either. I went over to see Julie after work and tried to cheer her up. She just had some more bad financial news. I'm not sure how successful I was but hey at least I tried. Today I got to work early and I'm trying to get something accomplised but it's not working out very well. There's just not a lot to do. Sorry this is so short, I may try to find something fun to post later. Ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home